Connecting the spiritual dots with your business is essential, but many business owners are oblivious to its power. Does this sound familiar to you…
You understand the Law of Attraction, but have never made the leap to manifesting your desires with your businesses or career.
How can this be? The Law of Attraction is ALWAYS working. Always. No exception. So, how is it that you “understand” the Law of Attraction but are not reaping the benefits?
The answer is that you already ARE reaping benefits!
You are reaping the benefit of continously energetically de-cohering with (repelling) your desire(s). Nothing seems to improve in your business or career because you are reaping the same benefits over and over, and they are not the benefits you say you prefer.
Just a side note about saying we want something and then refusing to shift our energy in the direction of our desires. I’ve done this, and I bet most people have at one time or another, so I’m stating this from personal observation.
To me, this behavior shows that the person is not (at that red-hot moment) truly ready to make the energetic shift. Sometimes humans have to wait for problems to get so bad that they can no longer endure them before they will do the inner work.
Of course, you can always consciously choose to opt out of things getting really bad before you begin making energetic changes.
One of the benefits of contrast is that is often pushes people to go within and deal with long-standing issues they might otherwise have ignored.
So, if you find yourself in this category, just be aware of it. Release self-judgment and embrace your curiosity. Awareness and curiosity have tremendous power for helping us release what’s not working and move forward.
Connecting The Spiritual Dots
In order to align with our desires, we have to be willing and ready to start connecting the spiritual dots, and doing it the sustainable way takes some time and retraining of the bodymind (mind and emotions).
In physics-speak, the Law of Attraction means like vibrations cohere and unlike vibrations de-cohere. That is, we draw to us what we’re aligned with vibrationally (energetically), and repel what we are not or no longer aligned with vibrationally.
Change begins happening quite quickly when we finally connect those energetic dots and shift our own energy. It’s never too late to start (unless you’ve already decided it’s too late for you). Having a great mentor or counselor can help people see where they’ve been blocking themselves.
Here’s the most important part to understand: Connecting the Spiritual Dots requires an INTERNAL SHIFT. Nothing changes in your external world until you shift internally, both mentally and emotionally!
Source Leads the Way
Whether consciousness is a one-celled amoeba in the ocean, cells in your body, or a thought about your business, Source is immediately responding and calling you vibrationally toward your new preference(s). We feel bad when we do not answer that energetic call from Source.
The angst we feel is when we resist the calling of Source.
We feel angst when we argue for why we can’t get what we prefer.
We feel bad when we’re constantly telling the opposite story of our preference(s) and wondering why our preference hasn’t shown up.
We feel frustration when we focus more on ‘what is wrong now’ versus our new preference.
We feel uneasy at best, worried and fearful at worst, when we try to figure out HOW to accomplish our new preference before we are energetically aligned with our preference. We’ve put the energetic carriage before the horse: Get into alignment FIRST.
Can you relate?
Alignment Connects the Dots
Part of connecting the dots is getting into agreement with your preference. We call this aligning or alignment. The process of aligning may require retraining our bodymind, patience, and consistent decisions to stay focused on our new preference(s).
Here are a few practices to begin the process of making the internal shift by getting into alignment with your preferences:
• Practice Being Quiet – Whether you meditate on your breath, watch the clouds float by, or get into a deep state of Pure Awareness, the regular practice of being quiet rewires the brain and allows us to better hear our own inner guidance. Think of this as the gardener prepping the landscape for the new seeds.
• Practice Noticing Your Responses – Use your natural ability to observe to become aware of your response to your new preference(s). No judgement or correction, just notice them. For instance, consider something you’ve been wanting to improve in your business for quite a while…notice your response to the idea that you can begin experiencing this improvement today or tomorrow, or next week. Your response lets you know how you really feel at a deeper level.
Once you have become aware of your responses, you can always choose a new response. The timing is up to you. Think of this as the gardener pulling the weeds so the seeds can grow better.
• Practice Noticing Your Counter Intentions – This is a big one! At least it has been for me. For instance, you say you want more clients, but you find yourself not wanting to work with the potential clients who show up. What’s really going on here? A counter intention (maybe more than one!) is splitting your energy by pulling you in the opposite direction of your preference. The result is getting nowhere, fast. Think of this as the gardener extracting the whole root on those really deep-rooted weeds, so they don’t come back.
Notice and clear your counter intentions, and watch your world shift!
• Practice Working with the Four Mighty Ones – Neville Goddard wrote about the Four Mighty Ones of the Imagination in his book, Seedtime and Harvest. They are the producer, the author, the director and the actor in the drama of your life. Practice each of those roles in relation to your preferences. (Click the link above to learn more.)
Think of this practice as the gardener planting seeds with the really powerful organic fertilizers.
• Practice Believing in the Possibilities – Take a few minutes every day, first thing in the morning or just before bedtime, to write down your preferences, why you believe you can have / experience what you prefer, and ways in which you might be seeing glimpses of it already. Some people prefer to have a separate journal for this, but pieces of paper placed in a binder can work just as well. Don’t be surprised if one day, you no longer feel the need to write it down because it’s so *obviously possible* to you!
Think of this as the gardener watering and lovingly nurturing the plants.
• Practice Affirming Your Preferences – Think and speak in ways that affirm what you prefer. Create your own powerful customized affirmations that speak directly to your unique preference(s). Write them on beautiful cards you place around your home, car, office and purse / briefcase to remind, uplift, and inspire you.
When you think and speak affirmatively toward your preferences, it’s like the gardener creating the ideal environment for the best possible crop!
What has helped you connect your spiritual dots and shift from just ‘understanding’ the Law of Attraction to experiencing regular manifestations? Share your experiences below in the comments below…