As the holidays roll around at the end of every year, it’s a wonderful time for savvy, successful conscious creators and business owners to consciously engage this power in their business. Although many associate this power with religion, you don’t have to be religious to harness this power every day of the year. It helps, though, to feel an energetic connection to life.
Fortunately, the creative and healing business women who I serve have a great advantage because they use this power every day in their businesses. They pull upon the energetic connection to life for inspiration and as a tool in serving others. Some use this power so often, they have had life-changing experiences with it and it has turned them into mystics.
FAITH: INNER ENGINE OF YOUR BUSINESS SUCCESS
I’m talking about harnessing the power of faith ~ our ability to know and trust that, no matter what is happening, All is Well with our business, that we’re being positively guided in all decisions and actions, and that all is conspiring for our well-being and success.
Most business schools don’t teach students to cultivate their inner faith. It’s not considered standard business advice. Yet, the most successful business people have made this an ingrained habit! It makes sense, too, because by the Law of Attraction, the energy of faith is uplifting and aligns us with uplifting outcomes. Instead of a perfunctory, “stay positive” or “keep your chin up”, wouldn’t it be great if more business owners heard the message: Cultivate faith in your business!
Faith keeps us moving forward, even when there is no proof (yet) that we’re on the right track. Even when a course-correction is needed, faith fills us with the courage and inner strength to make good decisions and take effective actions.
Throughout history, much has been said about faith. Saint Augustine described faith as believing what you do not (yet) see. The reward, he says, is that doing so eventually allows you to see what you believe. Although not using the exact phrase, he’s speaking of the effect the Law of Attraction: Hold your focus on what you desire, even if you see no proof of it in your midst, and soon you will see it in your world.
Helen Keller reminded us that faith is a strength, powerful enough to lift a shattered world into enlightenment:
And Martin Luther King, Jr. continues to motivate generations with his famous quote, “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.”
For you, as a conscious creator business owner, faith may be a willingness to see your business thriving, workshops selling out, and new clients seeking you from many sources. Faith could be choosing to know that you’ll make twice as much money this quarter, even when you don’t know exactly how that will happen. Faith might be trusting that your ideal business support team is in the process of forming, taking steps to ensure they are welcomed when they arrive. Or that the best vendors in your area are now seeking you and being sure you’re ready for them.
However you define faith, you can actively and consciously harness this power to grow and improve your business. There is no limit to how faith can support your business.
In my experience, faith comes after a regular-no-matter-what practice of conscious cultivation. The kind of cultivation that is on auto-pilot because you’ve done it so consistently, long enough that your subconscious mind has taken the idea and run with it.
Please note: If you’re standing in the middle of red-hot-contrast right now, unable to find a whiff of faith, this message may be hard to receive. In fact, vibrationally this might not be the blog post for you to be reading right now. (Instead, take some deep breaths, relax, and reach for some better feeling thoughts. Come back to this when you’re ready to feel hopeful.)
The point is: Start cultivating faith when it feels good to do so. Then, when you need faith, it will be easier for you to harness it. Don’t wait until you’re in the middle of high contrast to begin your practice of cultivating faith!
Below are ways you can begin cultivating faith in your business:
• AFFIRM YOUR FAITH – speak, write, and think about what you trust and know to be true, even if the proof has not yet manifested. Remind yourself frequently that ‘Everything is always working out well for me!’
• VISUALIZE YOUR FAITH – in your minds eye, remind yourself frequently who you are when you are tapped into strong faith. See yourself acting with faith, feeling the trust inherent in faith in your whole being. See yourself making great decisions with the feeling of faith welling up inside of you. See yourself reaping the reward of having the inner vision.
• MEDITATE ON FAITH – when you feel a strong sense of faith, milk it by meditating on that feeling. Sit quietly with that feeling, and let it soak into your whole being so that the feeling can be called upon at any time.
• WHEN IN DOUBT, CHOOSE FAITH – if doubt begins to creep into your thoughts, or the words of people around you, stop to consciously remind yourself what you’re creating: You’re cultivating faith, choosing to know everything is always working out well for you. Remind yourself how you choose to feel, and then affirm that choice.
• OUTSOURCE FAITH – If choosing faith doesn’t seem doable, ask your Higher Self, Angels, Guides, Divine Love, or the Universal Manager (whatever you consider a higher power) to take this issue off your mind, and fill your heart with faith and knowing that All is Well. Once you do this, it’s important to go relax and not let worry overtake your thoughts.
• PRACTICE FAITH – Affirm, visualize, meditate, choose, and outstource faith every chance you get. Do it so much, and so often, that it becomes a habit, your automatic Modus Operandi.
Before long, this habit will begin to reward you with manifestations that bring life to your (inner) faith. First, they might show up in the world around you or something a colleague manifests. Consider that a win ~ you’re energetically moving in the right direction! Keep the practice going. You will begin experiencing synchronicities, solutions will present themselves, new clients and customers will seem to come out of thin air, scenarios that were previously only in your thoughts will begin showing up in your life.
I’ve written a number of blog posts with stories about myself and others who have benefited from cultivating and nurturing faith in themselves, their businesses, and their projects. Immerse yourself in stories about successful business people, and begin to notice how many had little more than faith as their foundation for big decisions that propelled their business forward.
Now it’s your turn! When has having faith made a huge difference for your business? What are your favorite ways to cultivate faith? Share your comments below.