If you’re breathing, it’s pretty hard to miss it: Everybody and their brother is talking about the economy. Most are labeling it everything from slow or down, to a recession, and some even consider it the beginning of a depression.
Here’s the thing: Everything is energy, including our economy. In our attraction-based Universe, what we focus upon, we attract energetically. What we focus upon with emotion, we attract even faster energetically. Doesn’t matter what emotion ~ Quantum Physics and heart-based studies show that feeling an emotion boosts the energetic broadcast of your focus across the quantum field of possibilities and brings THAT possibility closer to you much faster than if you thought about it with no emotion.
So, when mass-consciousness is focused on something (in this case the economic state), what is being focused upon is being created. If you are worrying and complaining about the economy, you are actually contributing to the current state!
Do the masses who are focusing negatively on the economy really want an economic slowdown, recession, or a depression? I highly doubt it, since their source of focus is usually complaining, blaming, and worrying. They are just unconscious of their true creative powers.
Nevertheless, their incessant attention and their worries lock them in fear which just adds MORE energy to the creation process. If people truly understood their incredible power of creation, I believe they would choose differently. Surely, these folks are not conscious that their attention and energy is adding to such possibilities.
The best way to counteract the mass energy moving toward a non-desired outcome is for those who choose to be Deliberate Creators to consciously focus attention in a desired direction, and tune-out what the less conscious folks are saying about the matter. This is not a time to engage in never-ending conversations about the problems with ‘what is’. Abraham has said (paraphrasing, here) that one conscious person who is tuned into Source Energy is far more powerful than millions who are not.
When it comes down to it, we create our own economy with our vibration (how we interact with the Source Energy around us), our thoughts/attitudes that drive our actions, and the belief in the possibilities. We create our own luck by believing in the possibility of opportunities. What we are willing to perceive is what predominantly shows up in our world. This is why *it seems* as though those who are doing well continue to do so, and those on the edge seem to slip off.
By the way, don’t let the fear-mongers who tell economic horror stories designed to paralyze your efforts fool you: More millionaires were created during The Great Depression than any other time in U.S. History, and this article explains how and why this happened. It boils down to Deliberate Creators believing that something else was possible, focusing attention there, and being aware of all the opportunities available to create their own economic booms. Oh, and if you are letting people talk you out of reaching your dream, then you are not a Deliberate Creator.
Have you made a conscious decision to be a Deliberate Creator, or do you live by default allowing others to decide how you will experience your life?
Here are some steps that conscious, Deliberate Creators can take today to create their own economy:
1. Take responsibility for your own vibration. Pay attention to how you feel and use it as a guide to keep your vibration as high and clear as possible. Meditate regularly so you become attuned and accustomed the higher vibrations. Then, when you begin to feel your vibration slip, you’ll notice it faster and be in a better position to course-correct. Only you are in control of your vibration, as no one else can think and feel for you.
2. In quiet or meditative moments, get clear about the outcomes you would prefer to experience. Knowing clearly what you are aiming for allows you to use your energy most effectively. Not sure what you really want? Deliberately collect more data until you get clear, and you can always define and add further clarity.
3. Find ways to activate the vibration of your desired outcomes: Put yourself in the feeling place of already having what you are seeking such as through visualization, affirmations, creating vision boards or mind-movies, talking about the possibility with other deliberate creators, writing about experiencing your manifestation. Write down & read or say your affirmations regularly. Imagine the perfect clients contacting you again and again. Know what it feels like to be successful and create a profitable economy for yourself.
4. Deliberately seek and connect with other conscious creators. There are *many* of us out here in your real and virtual networks. You can tell who we are by the enthusiasm in our voices and sparkle in our eyes. Those who vibrate much lower find us irritating to be around because we remind them that they have a choice. Begin engaging folks in conversations. If the conversation quickly turns to complaining and blaming failure on the *economy*, then you haven’t found us, yet. Keep believing in the possibility of connecting with other Deliberate Creators.
Good Vibe University is one of the best communities for Deliberate Creators I have seen so far! If your search hasn’t turned up a consistently positive and supportive community, check out GoodVibeU.
5. Get picky about the energy you allow around you. Turn off the news and lo-vibe media. Choose instead to read uplifting books, articles, and blog-posts. Listen to uplifting podcasts. Limit time with low-vibing fault-finders and complainers. Join an uplifting business group such as Quantum MasterMind. Find ways to inspire others and be inspired everyday. Many folks who did this saw their businesses grow exponentially. It’s not a coincidence.
Now it’s your turn:
What do you do to be a conscious, Deliberate Creator of your own economy?