We all know how great it feels to relax, right? Turns out relaxing in one of the most powerful things that a Deliberate Creator Solopreneur can do to be in a vibration of allowing.
Last week, I listened to a fabulous call on Good Vibe University lead by Abigail Steidley. The subject of the call was BodyTalk, tapping into the wisdom of the body to induce relaxation which aids our other manifesting skills, including inspired action. Earlier today, I was reading Jeannette Maw’s blog post about relaxation and the human tendency to resist it.
By now, you know that I see appreciation as essential to creating a life you love. It turns out that combining appreciation with relaxation is a powerful formula for health and success! Science now has some compelling reasons why you will want to begin consciously combining appreciation with relaxation.
Gregg Braden talks about this in his wonderful DVD, The Science of Miracles. It is one you will want for your reference shelf!
Here are some highlights from this DVD:
- Scientific experiments conducted by the U.S. military have shown that human DNA responds to our emotions in *real-time*, not bound by time/space, as would normally be expected.
- The HeartMath Institute studies have shown that when humans are in a state of appreciation, love and compassion, our DNA *relaxes* by stretching out long. Relaxed DNA enhances our immune response, making us healthier and better able to cope with the stresses of life.
- Conversely, the HeartMath Institute found that when humans are in anger, rage, hate, jealousy, DNA tightened up into a knot, essentially shutting down and depleting the immune response.
- We have the power, on demand, to shift the shape of our DNA and therefore our immune response, simply by choosing to feel appreciation and love.
- Many ancient civilizations knew this, and told us how to use it in our daily life. Why is western civilization only now learning about this? Twice in human history, western civilization lost this information, whereas the eastern civilizations retained the knowledge.
Add to this knowledge Dr. Maxwell Maltz’s discoveries documented in his ground-breaking book, PsychoCybernetics: Humans are more likely to receive inspiration and find viable solutions when their mind and body are in a state of relaxation. Furthermore, all of this contributes to our overall sense of well-being and happiness.
Now can you see why it’s so important to go for that walk in nature, and spend time with your beloved pet(s), and consciously choose to look for reasons to appreciate your current life experiences? Together, appreciation and relaxation are powerful partners in controlling your DNA, enhancing your immune system, managing stress, connecting with inspiration, finding solutions, managing stress, and contributing to happiness and a sense of well-being.
OK, now it’s time to share what you’ve been thinking as you read this article. Have you already been combining appreciation and relaxation? If not, what will you do today to start?